Some of you commented on the enchilada soup I made the other day that fits perfectly into my meal plan, so I thought I would share the deliciousness! I also added a few more veg such as red + green peppers! Ingredients
* 2tsp olive oil
* 1/2 cup onion, chopped
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 3 cups veggie broth
* 8oz can tomato sauce
* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
* 15ox can black beans, rinsed & drained
* 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
* 2 cups frozen corn
* 1tsp cumin
* 1/2tsp dried oregano
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions, for topping
* 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
* 1 package Beyond Meat Chicken Strips
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, stirring until soft, about 3 minutes.
2. Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
4. Remove chicken strips from soup and shred,
5. Return to slow cooker, stir.